Xiaomi Mi 9 SE Key Specs and Features
- 5.97-inch, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 2340 x 1080 pixels (432 ppi)
- Android 9.0 Pie (MIUI 10)
- Octa-core Qualcomm SDM712 Snapdragon 712 CPU with 6GB RAM
- Triple 48MP + 13MP + 8MP rear camera and a 20MP front camera
- Face Unlock
- 4G LTE
- Fingerprint sensor (under-display)
- 3, 070mAh non-removable Li-Po battery
Design and Display
Funky sheen, dewdrop notch, back tri-camera array and under-display fingerprint sensor reflects the same ergonomics as the flagship model. Similarly, no 3.5mm headphone jack or MicroSD card slot is part of the phone’s build. Nevertheless, using a USB-C to 3.5mm audio jack dongle gives you the access to use standard earphones. A speaker cut-out aligned on both sides of the USB-C port at the mobile phone’s base offers quality sound to the device.
As much as 88% of the 5.97-inch Super AMOLED touchscreen is left out for your display delectation. Asides from the under display sensor enablement, the screen bags more contrast, crispness and punchy colours primarily due to DCI-P3 and HDR10 compliance.